Friday 10 April 2015

BONUS: Freaky Freaky Fridays' Bee Comic by Daniel Grant Newton

Hello there!

Hope you're having a great Friday.  If you've been missing the Freaky Freaky Fridays since the season finale ... sorry, what I mean to say is because you've been missing the Freaky Freaky Fridays... I am going to share with you a FFF comic strip I created for Meli Magazine. 

The brief was to educate people about why bees are important.  Which I translated as make huge talking bees that have the power to shrink themselves and people.

Luckily the people down at Meli Magazine happen to be a little quirky crazy too and they loved my comic enough to invite me back to create a second one (that continues on from the first).  

And I reckon if a few more people let them know they liked it, they'd probably get me to do another one.  My next one I've planned will be epic... oh, and educational about bees.

So if you like this, feel free to send Meli Magazine this message on Twitter:

Hey @melimagazine, loved Daniel's bee comics! Are we getting more? #MoreFreakyBeesPlease

They totally don't know I've sent you, so all the more funny!  Anyway, if you'd like, you can check out their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/melimagazinetv

And if you'd like to re-live the adventure that was Freaky Freaky Fridays season 1, click here.

Your friend that does the freaky comic thing,

Daniel

Freaky Freaky BONUS #1 for you!

Episode 1 of Freaky Freaky Fridays' Bee Comic by Daniel Grant Newton
Episode 2 of Freaky Freaky Fridays' Bee Comic by Daniel Grant Newton



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!