Thursday 25 April 2013

More from the Worst Comic I ever created...

If you read the below, and have no idea what is going on, or why characters keep on changing appearance ... then you are not part of the inner circle who know why none of it makes sense.  If you want to be, click here.

If however you do know why it doesn't make sense, or you happily enjoy things that don't make sense and make your confused, please read on and ENJOY!



























And that's when I decided to abandon my dog breakfast.  :-)

Have a great day, and see you soon for some exciting new developments that I am so excited to tell you about but cannot yet because the Secret Camel Police are tracking my every move.  Including this one.  And this one.  And... so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!