Tuesday 6 November 2012

Will the Yoda bathroom scene be in the new Star Wars films?


If you have not heard, three more movies are going to be added to the Star Wars franchise.  They are to follow on from the old movies, which are later in the timeline.  You know, before Darth Vader became King Jaffe Joffer of Zamunda, and before Han Solo became the fugitive and then the kick ass President of the USA.

I believe from a close source to me (myself) that they are titled A New Cash Cow, The Cash Cow Strikes Back and Return of the Cash Cow. This has not yet been confirmed by anyone other than me however.

Anyway, it got me thinking, will my contribution to the Star Wars world be recognised and included in one of the films.  They would need to write a return of Yoda and Darth Vader, as they have been inconveniently killed off, and they would have to write the Cookie Monster into the script... but they are minor details, and with my piece of mastery, perhaps it is worth it.

Over to you, George.

Actually, Mr. Lucas, perhaps instead check out this book that is dying to be made into a movie... says, like, everyone*!

*everyone I am related to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!